Weight gain, tenderness, growth in breast, nausea, frequent urination, high blood pressure. Ultrasound shows sac or blood clot. Urine pregnancy test negative. Pregnancy or ovarian cancer?

i have been feeling sick since the beging of october I have weight gain tenderness and growth in my breast my bras dont fit right any more nauseas and frequent urination tried all the time my blood pressure as gone up alot i have an IUD insertedI have been to the hospital the first time i went they did a transvaginal ultrasound and he said you might be pregnant there is a sac asked for a second opinion and she said yeah that can be a sac or a blood clot they said because of my IUD and the urine test came back negative there going to say its a blood clot and i should pass it and i have not passed anything and taken home pregnancy test and negative the hospital did a blood test and they say it was normal. i know i havebeen trying to figure it out and pregnancy keeps coming up or ovarian cancer and i just dont know what to do or think any more please if anyone can please help me
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  28 Awaiting Answer