Weight gain, stretch marks on back and inside of thighs, have switched to implanon from microgynon. Will getting off implanon help?

i first had microgynon in october last year and gained about a stone , then in march i switched to implanon and ive gone from 10 stone to 13. i now have disgusting stretch marks down the back and inside of my thighs and on my upper arms. if i remove my implanon is there any way that i can possibly lose weight? i went to the gym a few times a week for a few months and it barely made a pound s difference so i gave up.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012