Thanks to contact through Healthcare Magic.
If you are breastfeeding
your baby, it's important to let this time pass, as breastfeeding consumes enough amount of calories.
Start walking that's easy, gentle as well as beneficial. It will be relaxing, give you some fresh air, and you can always just put your baby in the pram and go together.
You can also join a special exercise class, like a yoga
class, for new moms. These classes are specially devised so that you don't stress
or strain your body unnecessarily.
Looking after a new born baby can be very demanding, so instead of setting an unrealistic time frame for yourself to lose weight, devise a sensible fitness routine, which allows you to exercise and lose weight, without compromising on your time with your baby.
- Your daily food patterns should ensure 1250 Kcal Diet only
- Add protein diet from soy isolates around 40 gm / day
- Add Fiber and Anti-oxidant from green Vegetables and Fruits
- Drink Aloe vera
Juice at morning with empty stomach
- Breast feed mother can use Omega-3
fatty oil with EPA & DHA
for brain development of child.
- Plenty of water 5-6 liter per day
- Always be positive
God bless you