Weight gain post regular exercise, throat pain causing breathing difficulty, low body temperature. Thyroid?

Hi, I m a 27 years old female I m always cold , can t seem to lose weight and I excersice regularly (if I didn t watch what I ate or excercised I wouldn t have a problem gaining weight). I don t know if the thyroid can hurt but my throat does hurt at times and it gets worse when I exercise (any cardio) -it s as if my throat is closing making it hard to breath. I had the TSH 3rd generation test done and my results were 2.82. The lab work is from 2 years ago but I m wondering if it s worth me getting another test done or if I should ask for different tests to be run, or maybe neither, thoughts?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012