Weight gain post childbirth, back pain. Family history of obesity. Will Unani medication help?

dear doctor,iam from XXXXXX, iam 33yrs,height 5.1 , i have 2 childrens 6ys and 2.6yrs. i was 56 to 61 on the first delivery, 2nd delivery my weight came to 69 now it increased to 71. as the same having backpain , i want to put my weight down. can you please help me, is unani medicine will help me. i just start taking medicine from today. please give me suggestions. thank u. As the same my son is 6ys old, studying in 1st standard, but he is having wieght is 32, he is not having any medical treatment. please suggest me want to do for my son.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012