Weight gain post abortion, edema in feet, irregular menses, advised urine albumin test. What could be wrong?

Hello doctor I am a 29 years old female. I had an abortion on 11th sep 2012 due to rubella infection and previously had a miscarriage on 23rd nov. 0000 at 11th week of pregnancy due to unknown reasons. Now after 3 months of abortion I have gained 10 kgs weight though I have a low calorie diet and do brisk walking everyday. I have edema in both my feet . My physician has asked for urine albumin test and my menses have become irregular. My blood pressure , sugar heamoglobin and thyroid all reports are normal. What is wrong with me?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012