Weight gain, pain in the chest, ulcers and cramps. No fibroids or cysts. Other reasons?

I ve gained a lot of weight since last year June, my stomach has grown and is very hard, breast enlargement, baby kicks, pullings, tightening of the tummy, buttocks tail pain, cramps, hips and abdominal pains, ulcers a lot of pregnancy symptoms according to its stages. I also have a pain in the bone between the ribs and pains in the left breast, bumps in the aerola, black in colour. I went to the doctor but they do not see anything, except other doctor saw something thruogh ultrasound, run the test for fibroids and cyst e.g. papsmear and blood test the results came back negetive
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013