Weight gain over stomach causing difficulty in moving, frequent urination, family history of ovarian cancer. Signs of the same?

Hi, I am a 39 yr old female with 4 children. In the last 2 to 3 yrs I have noticed CONSIDERABLE weight gain in mystomach. I am now as large in the stomach as I was at 9 mos pregnant with all of my kids. This was pretty sudfen and I am very uncomfortable, I feel like I cant move sometimes, also I have no rolls my stomach is very big and firm. I also have to urinate very frequently. Whats wrong with me? My mom died at 45 of ovarian cancer . Is this a symptom?
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012