Weight gain, no bowel movement, bloating, swollen feet. Hard to breathe when going to bathroom

I feel like last week when I bent over I pinched my intestine on my left side, between my hip and my ribs. I have now gained 10 lbs in the last week and I have taken relax for the last three days with none to little bowel movement . I feel completely bloated and extremely huge. My feet have been a little in the swollen side, it is like some one is pinching and when I go to the bathroom it s hard to breath.
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012