Weight gain, hair loss, pain in right leg. Doing workout. Taking synthoid, wellbutrin. Suggestions?

Over the last 3 months, I have been having trouble keeping weight off despite working out with a personal trainer 3 -4 x/week. I am also loosing a lot of hair and am exhausted most days. I take synthroid (all thyroid function tests are normal). Some days I literally sleep most of the day. Today, I have a dull ache in my right leg. I am a 39 yo female. I also take Wellbutrin ( I have been on this for about 5 years).
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013