Weight gain, had cold conization, swelling in abdomen. Is it gallbladder issue?

I WOKE UP ONE DAY AND REALIZED MY CLOTHES WERE GETTING TIGHTER. IVE WEIGHED 135-140 MOST OF MY LIFE. A FEW MONTHS DOWN THE ROAD AND IM WEIGHING 194. EXTREMELY UNCOMFORTABLE. NOTHING I DO HELPS FOR WEIGHTLOSS. IM NOT FEELING WELL ALOT OF THE TIME. I HAD A COLD KNIFE CONIZATION SEVERAL YEARS AGO DUE TO CERVICAL CANCER FROM HPV. MY LAST CHECK UP WAS IN 2011 AND SAID TO BE NORMAL. BUT COULD CANCER BE MY PROBLEM? ALSO THE SWELLING IN THE ABDOMEN IS MAINLY ON THE LEFT SIDE AND GOES ALL THE WAY TO RIGHT UNDER MY RIBCAGE AND IS KIND OF HARD AND LUMPY FEELING ON THE LEFT SIDE. IM SCARED. WHEN I GOOGLED MY SYMPTOMS IT ALSO SUGGEST GALLBLADDER, WHICH OTHER MEMBERS OF MY FAMILY HAVE HAD TO HAVE THEIRS REMOVED. ANY SUGGESTIONS? IM FREAKING OUT BUT AFRAID TO SEE A DOCTOR. IT CANT BE GOOD.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013