Weight gain, frequent stomach pains, ache on left side on coughing. History of major stomach and hernia repair surgery. Suggestion?

I had a mesh put in may stomach 7 years ago and I was very thin, I had some major surgery s and got a hernia about 8 years ago The problem now is I have gained weight and its like my stomach always aches and the last few months when I cough my left side hurts bad or when I eat a little it will hurt. in my stomach. what should I do. maybe it is nothing and maybe it has nothing to do with the mesh..
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013