Weight gain, constipation. Suffering from thyroid problem. Any suggestions?

I am 39 years old male my height is 5 feet 6 inches and I weight 83 kilograms which is way far beyond my ideal weight. Regularly I jog for around 9 to 10 kilometers a day with a lot of aerobics including abdominal exercises and still I am unable to control my weight. For past 2 years I am suffering from constipation and I tried a lot of medicine for constipation but couldn t control it. If for some reason I stop exercising my weight shoots up again and I need your kind advice if I am suffering from thyroid disorder .
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013