Weight gain, bulging veins, painful, swelling. Thrombosis, atherosclerosis. Help?

hi im sixteen year old, a black male, 6'0 and 86kg and i lost 20kg from last year,going from 100kg to 80kg but since then my diet has slacked quite a bit and now ive gained 6kg(gradually). ive always been vascular since then as i do quite a bit of strength training but recently ive noticed that a vein on the top of my forearm has become more pronounced, more so than the rest. (this happened on right arm - wrist area but then just went back to normal) but the one on my left still hurts and feels rather hard unlike my other veins (nearly solid ) and i noticed the buldging after a football game (for the first one on my right arm- the left one came later). ive been pressing and massaging the affected area on my left forearm and each time it hurt but it did so today ( instead massaging upward my forearm towards my elbow) the area of swelling moved accordingly - about 2/3 inches and now hurts more and has become more prominent. im staring to panic now. should i stop massaging, lifting weights and exercising. also ive notice that some of my other veins on the back of my hands that used to connect completely seem to have gaps between and some of the veins are circular bumps. i hope this was extensive enough, ive searched on the internet and what i seem to be comming across thrombosis and atherosclerosis . which if im correct require anticoagulant?. please i need feedback as soon as possible.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013