Weight gain, bloating, excessive vaginal mucus, profuse sweating, feeling of something moving in stomach, negative pregnancy test. Had periods post unprotected sex. What could this be?

ok..well heres the thing..on may 15th i went to get my pap smear done and an ultrasound but everything came out negative except for a urine infection but i started taking medication for that..on the 19 of the same month i got my period but at the beggining of this my husband and i had sex w/o protection and he didn t pull out on time..after that i started getting a lot of cramping,my stomach would look bloaded,excessive vaginal mucous,and started getting sweaty armpits..on june 19th i was waiting for my period but i didnt get until the next day but it lasted more than normal..from may until now im still having the same symptoms and i have been gaining weight..and sometimes when i lay down on a side i feel like something moving in my stomach..and if i press like a little bit under my belly button it hurts..i already took some pregnancy tests but they come out negative..what can i do?
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012