Weight gain, ankle swelling, inflammatory problem. Taking Methotrexate and olic acid. Gout or psoriatic arthritis?

Hi, I have been having trouble with inflammatory problems for the last 12 years, mostly Dr. s treated my breakouts as gout or pseudo gout, with Kenalog inj and prednisone . I use to have one outbreak a year, then overtime 2 every year, usually around May/June and Oct/Nov. I began to notice that I would also have fluid weight gain , swelling in my left ankle, and in the last two years I have been have attacks that last longer, May, June, July and August last year. Took several doses of prednisone dose packs, and had such pain I could hardly function. I am a nurse and I need my feet, and now my hands are also being affected. I have seen a rhematoidologis, and have been placed on relafen, and methotrexate 2.5mg 5 tabs weekly, folic acid , and prednisone for break through attacks. This year I have been have trouble since May and do not understand. I am now on glucophage for elevated blood sugars and so on and so on. I an 56 years old, I work full time and I am having a great deal of trouble maintaining this. My primary dr. thinks it is RA and gout and the specialist thinks it might be psoriatic arthritis? Do you have any ideas what else I can do or might think about.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012