Weight gain and irregular periods after child birth. Had cyst in the uterus before pregnancy. Trying to conceive. Will there be any problem since using yamini drospirenone?

dear dr,, i am mother for 16 month old boy baby.. before pregnancy i have cist in my uterus .i get into a proper treatment within three month i get positive result in urine test. i just stopped metformin . after my delevery i feel again someobesity problem and irregular periods, again i cosult doctor she suggest me metformin and yamini drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol tablets. i continued for six month, then i took scan my uterus is normal. now am continue yamini drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol tablets for last 8 months because dr recommed me this tablet ill help to control birth.... now am planning for second baby.... so pls suggest me.... if i get conceive or not if thereis any side effect ll come by using yamini...
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013