Weight and BP under control. Quit tobacco. Yoga and exercising regularly. Tests all normal. Is it fine to take tablets nebistarh and depin retard?

In 2007 my weight was 120 andmy bp 170/100 my age was27 and now my weight is 92 and my bp155/75 andearlier i also used to consume tobacco i quit in 2007 and now i even walk on tread mill for 1 hour and also do some exercises and yoga every day .i m taking nebistarh 1 tab and depin retard 1 tab in morning and nebistar 2.5 and depin retard 1 each at it ok and also that in 2010 all my tests were normal including creatinine , lipid profile and also urine culture .one more thing that in 2007 i had a slight burning sensation on ( slight pain ) some times on the left side of chest but not now.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012