Weight 67.5 of a 27 years old female. Is it OK ?

Hi,i am 27 years female.married from 3yrs .no kid yet.i have weight 67.5 it normal?? my heoght is 5 4 .Thanku
Asked On : Sat, 1 Jan 2011
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.

According to your height, weight and age your BMI is 25.4 (normal Range is 19 to 25) which we will consider as overweight. And your ideal body weight should be Around 58 to 64 kgs.

If you are Planning to have baby try to Reduce 3 to 4 kgs of your weight by doing exercise and with healthy balanced Diet. Do not Skip your any meals.

Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Kavita Vyas's  Response
we have a food supplement programme for weight reduction which you have to take for one month,you can reduce 8 kg weight .for details contact email