Weeping sores, dry skin, flakiness, itching. Using olive baby barrier cream. Reason?

hi my nephew has exma, sorry bout spelling, all three of my children have it, my 2nd eldest had weeping sores,she was the worst. My nephew gets the same but nothing seems to work for long. At the moment my sister uses/alternates Pimafucort?Aveeno moisterising cream, Olive baby barrier cream and it helps to a certain extent but his skin is so dry it flakes badly within a few hours. He doesnt sleep well becaus he wakes himself from itching and it seems to me that his itching doesnt releive him at all. I know that diet has some to do with it but we are at a loss as to how to help releave him, could you suggest something?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013