Weeping eye, soreness after dabbing at eye. History of face damage after car accident. Can tear ducts be repaired?

In 1974 at the age of nearly 5 I had a major car accident which resulted in half my face being rebuilt. My left eye was damaged and I have my rib bone holding up the bridge of my nose and my left eyebrow. Thanks to Dr. David David. I do have decent eyesight out of that eye except that it weeps to the point that I can not wear make-up and it can get sore from dabbing at it. My last operation was in 1983 I think and at that time I was told that maybe in the future tear ducts could be repaired. Is this possible yet?
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012