Week smoker, IgA neuropathy, sick, advised urine test. Will the cannabis show up in the test?

Hello, I haven t smoked weed for about a month and it was only one time, and recently this weekend I smoked once on friday, and saturday. I have IgA Nethropathy and I m sick and I might have to take a urine sample because anytime I get severly sick I get protine/ blood in my urine. Will the cannabis show up on the urnine test, and if so when should I do the urine sample, (urinate in a bottle for 24 hours)
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012