Week late on periods, have pros, miscarriage earlier, got red stringy blood in period now. Miscarriaged again?

I was a week late for my period i just got my period today the 13/4/13 it started this morning it was very light and orange in color like last month and i just lost a clot of red stringy blood in the toilet could i had just miscarriaged I've had 3 miscarriages before and i also have pcos and i'm trying to fall pregnant i get to 6 to 8 weeks than miscarriage is there anything i can do to help me carry a baby full term i've tried clomid and metformin and they have not help so i'm asking what is your advice
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013