Weed addiction, have periodic body aches, bulging veins throughout the body, itchy and burning skin, intense stress causing teeth grinding. Normal blood tests, heart rate. Cause?

Hey my name is Chris I am 24 years old long story short I have slight aches that are happening more and more in my whole body, also my veigns are very visable all over more then they ever have been. Veigns in hands on the top of my right are buldging ....they go back to normal then change again all day long. I get light headed sometimes when I seem to think about what could be wrong, My skin is itchy but I do have itchy skin to begin with. I get headaches but I do grind my teeth from strees. i smoke a lot of weed, But I don t really do anything else unless it is very rare. I don t eat very healthy and I just started running like a week ago after these symtoms started. I went to the doctor twice about two weeks apart and they said everything is ok... Blood test fine, heartrate etc, But idk I really think something is wrong...I do worry a lot though, people have said it is anxiety , but I really do not know, I wake up and feel fine, but it seems later through the day I feel tired and body aches but it does get worse when I think about it...also the veigns showing all over my body, and sometimes feels like a slight burn under my could be in my head but i think not.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012