Wearing menstrual cup, took birth control pills after unprotected sex. Have light bleeding. Implantation bleeding?

I had sex with my boyfriend on the 7th day of my period and allowed him to cum inside me (big mistake). I started to take birth control pills on the 3rd day of my period and continued until the 6th day after which i stopped taking them. I was wearing a menstrual cup which i know is not a form of contraception . I then took the morning after pill 71 hours after intercourse. A week after intercourse i had started my period, or what looks like my period but i m not sure if it is my period or if it is implantation bleeding . I have taken the morning after pill before and have had extremely light bleeding after but this is completely different because the amount of blood coming out is like when i am on my period. I would like to know the chances of it being implantation bleeding, what implantation bleeding is like and whether it is most likely my period. Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013