Wearing contact lens for astigmatism. Blurred vision, loose membrane in the eye. Reason?

Hi! I wear contacts and have a very high miophy and little astigmatism . I have been experiencing a not very accurate sight in my right eye. I supposed my contact was a little damaged, since I still see perfectly with my glasses - which have the same prescription. However, I just have noticed in the mirror - the best I could do with my vision and no contacts... - that up in my left eye the membrane looks loose, like if can move it just like the contact... What do you think might be happening. My left eye miophy is around -14 and astigmatism around -2,5.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013