Wear contact lens. Pain and redness and grey spot in eye. Did i possibly scratched it?

I wear contacts and my left eye was feeling irritated I assumed it was just my contacts being dirty as I had came from a barrel race. I went out with friends and by midnight it was hurting worse and red! The next morning I switched contacts and the pain and redness continued and got worse through out the day. I am now weraing my glasses, the pain is subsiding but the redness is still there and there is a grey spot on the colored part of my eyeball? Did I possibly scratch it?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013