Wear SPF15 sunscreen, painful deep acne, swollen. Taken paracetamol, ibuprofen, piriton. How can the sunburn be prevented?

Hi, I spent too much time in the sun yesterday wearing a factor 15 cream instead of my usual factor 50. Throughout the night and morning I experienced a very painful deep ache in the burnt arm , it was also swollen. I took paracetamol , ibroprufen and piriton as well as drinking plenty.mthe pain has now returned this evening. What tshould I be doing to help my sunburn and how long should I avoid the sun for, I am on my holidays :(
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012