Weakness, vomiting, excessive hunger post intake of krimson 35 with greg sr, have irregular periods, heavy flow. Is krimson 35 sufficient?

hi im 25 years old & periods irreguler & also bleeding not stoping to long doctor told me that i m suffering from hormone problem.she prescribed me krimson 35 with greg sr.but when i take these tablets i feel very week, vomiting ,and also hungry.can i take only krimson 35 without greg sr? please give me ur valuable advice.
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012
From the treatment suggested by your doctor it appears that you are being treated for polycystic ovaries. In that case, you should use both the medications as they are each meant to serve a different purpose and ultimately help to regularize your cycles. Since they are hormonal treatments, you could have some systemic effects which may be compensated by intake of adequate fresh fruits, vegetables, liquids and sufficient rest. Also, maintain a healthy weight, regular exercise and avoid stress. Hope this helps.