Weakness, vaginal infection, trying to conceive. Will this harm the baby if I conceive?

i was married 3 years back. i have a 2 year old child. immediately i was conceived but it was aborted. they did D&C for me. After 2 months again i conceived i consulted a gynecologist and she gave me pills for abortion . From last 4 months i am feeling very weak. i have vaginal infection and i am using nuforce kit. now we want to plan for the pregnancy. why this vaginal infection came, can i get any info. And if it affects the baby if we try for the pregnancy
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013