Weakness, tightness in chest, blurry vision, dizziness, dry mouth, sore throat. Am I diabetic?

I have never had high blood pressure , I felt light-headed, dizzy, and pressure in my chest, very weak, blurred vision or tunnel vision - I went to the ER and my bp was 157/117 - female, 35 years old, no other health problem. Normally I can set the clock by my bp, 110/60. They tell me it s anxiety (physical), but I am not stressed about anything, other than this health issue. One minute I feel fine, and another minute it hits and I have to just ride it out. Dry mouth and sore throat are other symptoms. I wonder if it is diabetic? I have no idea. Anyway, please if you can help me out.
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013