Weakness, stuffy head, headaches, dizziness, nausea and diarrhea. Have hypothyroidism. On synthroid and lexapro

I have been achy, weak, stuffy head, headaches , dizzy, and rubbery legs. I have hypothyroidism and everything is fine with that. I am on synthroid for 20 years and on Lexapro for 2 and 1/2 years! I am trying to figure out if I should go to my doctor if I need a prescription or just wait it out. I am also so tired and can nap for three hours at a time and my eyes feel dry. I have felt a little nauseous at times, but nothing bad. I also had diarrhea 2 days out of the 5 days that I have had this. I am 44 yr. old 5 2 and about 135 lbs female
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013