Weakness, softness in the skin, weightloss, on medicines. Advice?

sir i am sandeeep sharma .i am from pathankot (punjab) my mother is not good ..she is sooooooo sick from six month ......................some docter tell her .she is sooooooo weak .....she can not any thing ..........her skin so soft ............. weight loss ..............all symbol look like immunologist diseases i want tell me ..........she now take medican i told u below medican name ...plz see ....omnises-DSR,.......omnacortil-20..........neasta..........cozinc..................plz give me adivce .........................my email address is ,,,,,,, YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012