Weakness, shortness of breath after hot bath, mom of 5, go through a busy schedule, usually wake up tired. Help?

I just had a hot bath and got out feeling weak and short of breath. I am a mom of 5 with a 7 mth old baby. I have had low iron in the past but haven t been tested recently. I also usually have low blood pressure often around 90/60 but again don t have a more recent testing. My baby sleeps through the night but does wake up if her soother is out of her mouth or she becomes unwrapped. Sometimes my other children wake up in the night too. Generally, I wake up tired, drag myself through breakfast,homeschooling routines, lunch, housecleaning, supper preparation, and occasional out-of-house errands, etc. and fall into bed exhausted. I m probably not getting enough sleep either.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013