Weakness, shaking, stress, inferiority complex, unable to control emotions. Anxiety disorder?

I feel like i ve got anxiety disorder ,i feel shaky and weak all the time & a feel stressed worried and tearful all the timd,i try to avoid people,its like somethings stopping me to socialise with others,my palms start sweating and i think negatively and think about stuff from the past and if someone says something to me i keep thinking. about if keep on,i feel lyk no one understands me and i reallydont know how to tell my gp and will she understand? What help can i get if i do go to her? This is really affecting my life,,what shall i doo : ( can u please help me out?thankyou
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012