Weakness, shaking, episode disappears after bowel movement. Any ideas?

At times I feel very weak and shaky. This is usually about 1-3 hours after I eat breakfast at night before going to work (Overnights). My doctor believes I have hypoglycemia, but when I have had these weak feeling episodes, my BG has been normal at 80. I have been searching online for possible causes, and the closest thing I can find is reactive hypoglycemia , which really doesn t match up, as the BG is normal during one of my episodes. Tonight while on my way to work,I noticed the feeling coming on again. I cut back to 1 cup of coffee to see if the coffee was the issue (Along with the glycemia), but this does not seem to be the issue. After a bowl movement shortly after starting work, I began to feel much better and the weakness went away. After thinking back though past episodes, the issue seems to disappear after a bowl movement. These two latest episodes were the first in quite some time. There have been no changes in eating habits other than trying less coffee. No prescription meds, and yes,, I am overweight . Any ideas as to what this may be?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012