Weakness, shakiness in legs, chest pain, taking Flexiril and Ibuprofen for pain

I was in a wreck 3 days ago and I had to go to the hospital and they put me on flexiril and ibuprofen 30 mg well I have been taking that ever since I have gotten it. The pain had still not gone away even with the pain killers. And I have had weakness and shakiness in the legs and chest pain . I need to know if I would need to go back to the hospital or just let it take it s course. The doctors told me that I had lower lumbar strain but it seem more than that. My neck has also been hurting really badly and shoulders.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jun 2012