Weakness post headache, settles with a pill and a nap. Is it a sign of high blood pressure?

what are the common systoms to hihg blood pressure. how can one cotrol theoir blood pressure without being dependant on medicine. what are the signs that one is likely to get high blood pressure . my husband usually gets a headache which makes him weak and until he takes his pill and a nap ,he never settles,what do i do to help him off medicine. To the gynecologist i had a painful labour and my pubic bones are painful/have some kind of pain,burning sensation which is very pain ful,what do i do?
Asked On : Mon, 2 Apr 2012