Weakness, pain in lungs, back, chest. Smoking cigarettes, weed, improper eating habits. Treatment?

Hi I have been smoking weed, cigarettes a lot and was had improper eating habits. However now I have stopped smoking up, reduced smoking where I am trying to quit. While I was on it had issue with Gastric and heart beat beating improperly. However now I feel my body is weak and sometimes have pain all over the body. lungs pain, back pain etc. Anything spicy I eat have pain in my body and chest pains
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012