Weakness, nightfall, weak erection, urine leakage after urinating. History of masturbation addiction. Treatment?

i started masterbating at the age of 12 and continue it for 6-7 years now i am 20 and i have not masterbated for more than one year but now i am facing problems of weakness,nightfall,no erection and very thin at base of my penis , after urinating drops of urine comes out after some time and also i am very skinny. So kindly tell me what should i do?
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
Dear benhill1982, Masturbation with a pace doesn't harm you and your sex in anyway. OK if you stopped it's your choice but now you may not be getting the pleasure you used to have due to stress you developed due to the guilt felling of had did masturbation. as semen production is at its optimum in 20's night falls are due to overflow its normal. don't get discomforted its healthy sing of your youthfulness. eat fresh fruits , healthy diet take protein supplements do exercise and have carefree attitude towards masturbation and night falls. you will better, shed all the anxiety. there is nothing wrong happening to you.