Weakness, nausea, burning in armpits, chest, breasts, weight loss, missed periods, dry mouth. Treatment?

I haven been feeling well for two weeks. Wake up with a prickly, hot feeling moving from my head through the top half of my body. I feel weak and nauseous in the mornings, and improve as the day goes on. I have a burning feeling in my armpits, chest , breasts on and off. I have lost about 10 lbs in the past three weeks, and have missed my last two periods. Feel very anxious, and unable to sleep well. My mouth is very dry and I have trouble making myself eat.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013