Weakness, lymph nodes pain, canker sores. Had oral sex. Is it HIV symptom?

My symptoms are, weak feelings, lymph node pains under my arms, and side of my face with sometimes tender to the touch, sometimes I get sharp sticking needle like pains in my body off an on an as well occasionally canker sore on my tongue or inside the cheeks in my mouth. What can be causing this? I had unprotected sex last year June with my boyfriend and only to find out after that he was HIV positive. He was not even aware of his status either because he had only one sex encounter from his prior relationship. Now we used to do alot of oral sex activities like drinking each other semen , rimming etc before I know of his status. After finding out we had stop having sex an we eventually parted. I have been testing for HIV for a year now but I have turned up negative. My question is why I am experiencing the aforementioned pains even though my doctor told me I am negative as I am wondering if I am affected with another STI . As well the only other encounter I had was oral sex with another guy but I had a the same canker sore on my tongue that was healing . If this guy I had oral sex with was to be HIV positive and by kissing him with this sore on my tongue would I be infected because I also heard that HIV is also found in saliva .
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012