Weakness, lightheadedness, diarrhea, excessive bleeding, pain in the abdomen above belly button. Heavy bleeding on sneezing and cough. What is the reason?

I am a 29 year old female. Around 3 weeks ago I began feeling a slight ball of pain on my left abdominal side above my belly button. In the last 5 days I began feeling light headed and weak. The filling symptoms included diarrea and excessive bleeding with blood clots the side of a quarter. I had my period for 5 days, then it went away. 2 days later is when the excessive bleeding occured and it has been 3 days. Any time I sneeze , cough , or use my ab muscles, the blood flows uncontrolably. I also have been extremely tired. I do not have insurance. I m really getting nervous. Any advice would be appreciated greatly.
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012