Weakness, knee pain and swelling in legs. Using lipicure, Asartan H and Thyroax 5. Side effects of Lipicure?

Hello ,
I am 50 years old. I have been taking lipicure tg since January regularly. I am also taking Asartan H and Thyroax 50 mg. From three four months, I am feeling very tired, weak, knee pain, swelling in lower legs and feet. I cannot sit on the floor. I cannot cross fold my legs. I have read that taking lipicure tg for long period cause joint pain, muscle pain, weakness. I request your to advise whether I should stop I stop taking lipicure tg. or advise other treatment
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013