Weakness, joint pain, growth has stopped. Advise?

i am 21 years old i press sperm inbody may be13 years after 17 years starting night fall Up to 21age i feel very week my joint of hand and leg paining soundcoming bt jointg my growth stoped i think may be from 19years but i not think about it ifi work my hand too much paining i very thin in body people telling me why you not not growing up i sham in 30 may be i will died what i do youo tell me what i do daiy
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013
Radiologist 's  Response
May 2014
Please don't think of dying by age 30 years.
You may have to consult a psychiatrist and clear your misinformation about human male sexuality. The fact that your work is getting affected shows that you mhst not delay visiting your xoctor any longer.