Weakness, intense fatigue, have D3 and B12 deficiency. Taking injections, Becospecial, EvionLC, advised hormonal test. Suggestion?

i feel week and un fit ,my all test are ok,only D3 and B12 defeciency i have.I taking injection ,today i went to dr she give me medicine-ubicar,becospecial,EvionLC,Rockbon i 36 year old myheight is5.3inch.myweight is 70 kg. when i start exercise ifeel tired what should i do keep healthyand Dr told me harmonical suggest me.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic,
I have gone through all the details provided by you, and if there is deficiency of vitamin D3 and B12 it can be easily corrected do not worry about that.

You weight is 70 kg which is slightly more for your height 5'3'' so reducing weight to near ideal weight that is 60 kg would help.

You can continue the treatment given by your Physician and in the mean time if any hormonal imbalance is suspected then you should go for hormone test.
If anything abnormal detected it can be treated.
Take good nutritious and balanced diet and exercise should be increased gradually.
If everything is fine even a masked depression can be there so consider that also as differential.Your Physician can find out easily.

Hope this helps.
Good Luck.
Dr.Akhilesh Dubey M.D.