Weakness, indigestion, mental stress. How can I recover from weakness?

i have developed weakness.....n though now i take all kinds of fruits and proper food but i m not ale to recover it....??? few days back i was suffering from indigestion and doctors told that it was due to mental stress ....that time i was in hostel and therefore did not take proper care of my diet ...but present i am at home and trying a lot to recover from weakness but not getting success....kindly advice me what to do now as i have to move back to hostel within 10 days... Name- Pooja Motwani age-20 i am a third year student..
Asked On : Wed, 9 May 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with the possibility of ACID PEPTIC DYSPEPSIA may be the cause for your sufferings and this condition leads to MALABSORPTION.

there are several underlying causes to produce this condition.

-mental stress
-suppressed strong emotions like anger,worry have caused the inflammations they will not get better until these feelings have come out into the open.
-over eating
-sleepless nights
-taking pain killers are some possible causes.

treatment option;
i advise you taking Homeopathic medicines gives safe and permanent cure for your complaints
consult your local homeopathic physician for correct diagnosis of the case and remedy to fit your complaints
I hope this is helpful for you, thank you