Weakness, increased heartrate after waking up in the morning, until passing bowels. Reason?

In the mjorning, after waking, I feel fine. then, after breakfast, I can beging to feel weak and ill until I have a bowel movement , then feel much better afterwards. the ill feeling sometimes makes my heart race and can make me feel like I will pass out. These feeling start before I feel the urge to go but the urge to go follows shortly thereafter. After the BM, which usually is a lot but takes only a second to evacuate, I feel much better. ????
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013