Weakness, increased heart beat, thirsty. What kind of problem is this?

my mother in law has a problem we have been to hospital now n then but no major breakthrough. the problem starts this way at around midnight she becomes weak with no energy at all, gets extremely tired then her heart beat rate rises extremely and then she feels so thirst that she drinks more than two litres of water within few minutes and then she feels the nerves contracting. what kind of problems is this?what are the possible diseases cause the hospital she wents the tests dont show anything. thanks
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013