Weakness in upper limb and face after a stroke. Onset of slurred speech after recovery. On clopitab, Amplopress and Glynase. Advice?

SIR, MY FATHER HAD STROKE IN 2005 WITH SUDDEN ONSET OF WEAKNESS IN RT UPPER LIMB AND FACIAL WEAKNESS.HE WAS TREATED CONSERVATIVELY AND WAS RECOVERED. NOW HE HAD SUDDEN ONSET OF SLURRING OF SPEECH 2 MOTHS BACK. NOW HE IS ON T.CLOPITAB- A-OD, STROCIT PLUS -BD, AMPLOPRESS 5MG- OD AND ON T. GLYNASE MF -1BBF.NOW HE IS BETTER THAN BEFORE ,BUT MILD SLURRING IS STILL PERSISTING.PLEASE GUIDE ME.SHOULD I CONTINUE THESE MEDICATION.PLEASE GUIDE ME REGARDING MODIFIED TREATMENT OR DOSES.
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012